Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sciatic Nerve, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis and knee pain HEALED!!!!


I was driving on my way back home when God told me to stop at one of our neighbor's house. There was no car on the driveway so I thought that nobody would be home. God insisted that I stop and so I did. I knocked on the door and Lois' father-in-law(Mexican) answered the door. This man spoke no English. I saw him limping so I asked if I could pray for him. First, I prayed for his left knee and it got healed. Then as he and I both rejoiced, he grabbed my hand and put it on his right knee. I prayed and again it was healed. He then jogged around the truck and felt no pain. His granddaughter arrived few minutes later and translated his testimony for me. SEE VIDEO BELOW. 

Tonight the Lyle Family went on a Spiritual treasure hunt to Wal-Mart. Before we left home we wrote clues on our Treasure Map. Our clues were given by God and it leads to the person who God wants to bless through us. 


As I was walking inside the entrance door at WalMart I saw a guy limping heading the same direction. I asked, "What is wrong?". He said he has pain due to sciatic nerve in his right hip down to the foot. I asked, if I could pray for him. He answered, "Sure, please pray". He took an action of faith by holding out his hand. I then prayed in less than a minute. After praying he started to test his legs out, and I immediately asked how it feels and can you do something you couldn't do before? He said he couldn't stand on his heel before and now he could. He said he felt no pain. 
Jim's wife Debora walks up and so I motioned Aubrey to come from where she was standing. She has chronic pain due to fibromyalgia and scoliosis. She is also on remission. Aubrey asked if she could pray and she said yes. Aubrey laid her hand on her back and prayed. After she prayed we looked at her. Not so sure what was going on. Then she said, "It feels weird". She tried to move around. She said she couldn't find any pain. She said that she's not used to not having pain. She felt like crying in front of us and this was all happening inside Walmart. She was finally pain free after 5 years. We told them that God healed them both. God loves them and He wants them healed. They thanked us and we parted ways.


Then Aubrey tried to check if the name 'Jim' was on our Treasure Map. The girls said, "Dad has it". So I checked Jeff's map and there it was. God gave Jeff the name Jim when we were at home writing our treasure map clues. Immediately Aubrey and I went to look for the couple. We found them at the grocery section and told them about the clue on our map. We told them that God had them in mind and He specifically wanted to love them tonight. They both were blessed tonight. We were both so honored that God used us to bless others.

This day was filled with awesome wonder. God is faithful and He shows up through miracles.. and it does make you wonder. Again, the Lord's message is His love. He does truly love us and He wants our love back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment