Monday, February 13, 2012

Pain In The Left Rib Area - HEALED!!

This morning I received a clue from God in a form of pain. I believe that He wants to heal somebody with pain on the left rib area. I posted this clue in Facebook. Hours went by and nobody came forward. I felt the pain off and on all day.

Tonight after coming home from a bible study I received a text message from my cousin. She said that she has severe pain on her left rib area all day. She only stayed 2 hrs at work and was asked to go home by her boss. She took Tylenol but didn't feel any relief. I called her up and I prayed with her. She said that the pain level from 10 went down to 5. I prayed the second time and after praying all the pain went away. She was shocked. She said she kept poking it and felt no pain at all.

This was another demonstration of God's power... why is He doing it? Because He loves us. He doesn't sit around in heaven just looking down on us. He is here. He is working in miracles among His people. I am so honored and it is such a privilege to be used by God.

Isaiah 53:5 (Msg) "Through His (Jesus) bruises we get healed."

If you ever doubt God's goodness in your life... STOP!!! He has so much in store for you. He has great plans for you. Your future is in God's hands. Seek Him. Jesus awaits for you.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing story Aubrey. I truly admire what God is leading you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly. God is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete