Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No distance in the power of God

After I prayed and worshiped this morning I posted several things on Twitter and Facebook. One of them was that, I want to pray and lay hand on somebody right now...

Then I received a personal message from a friend on Facebook asking me to pray for her. Here's her message...


Please pray for me because I'm not feeling 100%. Haven't said anything to anybody except you but I think my kidney stones might be acting up again. I'm not in pain but I feel a heaviness around that area like it's starting to let its presence be known. I was praying myself and your status popped up so I believe Jesus sent you to me. God bless! Xoxoxo

I went and prayed right away. Then I asked her to receive in faith that she is healed. Then her message came moments after I prayed...

This was what I felt: I felt both hot and cold, goosebumps appeared on my skin. I kept repeating "Jesus I believe!" And the heaviness and slight nausea is gone!!! Praise be to God! And thank God for making you an instrument to my healing.

Now that's what I call a miracle MIRACLE from GOD! The glory and the presence of Jesus just came down to heal her. 

Thank you Jesus that you love us and that you have paid all sickness and diseases on the cross. You are our Savior and forever our Lord!!




No comments:

Post a Comment