Monday, June 25, 2012

Letter from God


My dear one. I am writing to you to tell you how much I've missed you. I called you several times but there was no answer. I know you are doing very well and you have gotten over some difficulties and challenges in life. I am filled with joy to watch you grow in your talents. I am pleased to see you living out your dreams and have become successful. But what saddens me is that you have stopped talking to me. I know you are very busy and you are doing everything you can to complete your daily task and assignments.

My dear child, if you only know how much it hurts when you forget or don't make time to talk to me. I know there were times that life was very difficult and you have asked for my help. You thought that I didn't hear you. You thought I've forgotten you. The truth is, I knew everything. I was helping you and provided for you. I've asked my helpers to reach out to you.

There were times when you've refused my help thinking that I was mad at you or I've punished you. I could never do that to you. Never! You are my child. I am your Father. I love you more that you can ever comprehend. I love you with every breath.

My dear child, I am here. Waiting for you to call on me. Please know that I love to hear the sound of your voice. I love to hear your good stories. Tell me everything. Please tell me everything. If life is difficult for you right now, tell me also. You know I will never forsake you. I will always be ready to move every mountain for you.

One more thing... This is very important.... I know my enemy has been trying to bother you and have harassed you several times. Don't be afraid and don't listen to his lies. He knows you as my child and is afraid of you. Don't allow him to taunt or harass you. There is nothing that he can do or say that will ever change who you are. You are my child and you will always have a special place at my house.

Remember this. I love you and I'm waiting for you.

I'll talk to you soon.

Love always,

Your Heavenly Father

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” (Psalm 35:18)

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him” (2Chronicles 16:9)


No comments:

Post a Comment